亚洲免费乱码视频,日韩 欧美 国产 动漫 一区,97在线观看免费视频播国产,中文字幕亚洲图片

      1. <legend id="ppnor"></legend>

      2. 
        
        <sup id="ppnor"><input id="ppnor"></input></sup>
        <s id="ppnor"></s>

        今天晚上蠻冷的

        字號:

        Herbert: Oh, that's 1) music to my ears.
            赫伯特: 噢,這話聽起來真是太悅耳了。
            Rose: It's really 2) chilly tonight.
            柔絲: 今天晚上蠻冷的。
            Herbert: Here, why don't you have my 3) jacket.
            赫伯特: 來,披上我的外套。
            Rose: Oh, thanks, Herb.
            柔絲: 謝謝你,赫伯。
            Herbert: Maybe I can put my arm around you……
            赫伯特: 或許我該摟著你……
            語言詳解
            A: Here, try this jacket on.
            來,穿這件夾克試試。
            B: OK, just let me take off my sweater first.
            好,先讓我把毛衣脫掉。
            「That's music to my ears. 我最愛聽這種話了」
            這句話的意思就是That's what I like to hear. 表示對方說的話,正好是自己喜歡聽的,一如天籟般的悅耳。
            A: I heard you're finishing up your dissertation this month.
            聽說你們行銷計劃這個月就可以寫完。
            B: Ahhh. Say that again. That's music to my ears.
            你再說一次。這話聽起來真是太悅耳了。
            1) music (n.) 音樂,對話里指的是“悅耳的話”。
            2) Chilly (a.) 寒冷的
            3) jacket (n.) 短上衣,外套