亚洲免费乱码视频,日韩 欧美 国产 动漫 一区,97在线观看免费视频播国产,中文字幕亚洲图片

      1. <legend id="ppnor"></legend>

      2. 
        
        <sup id="ppnor"><input id="ppnor"></input></sup>
        <s id="ppnor"></s>

        英語聽力mp3下載:糾正和解釋

        字號:

        英語聽力頻道為大家整理的英語聽力mp3下載:糾正和解釋,供大家參考:)
            Danny: You look like you need to relax.
            丹尼: 你看起來似乎需要休息。
            Sybil: Excuse me?
            西比爾: 請原諒?
            Danny: What I mean is, you look like you could use some R and R.
            丹尼: 我的意思是,你看樣子需要去休息和娛樂一下。
            Sybil: I didn't know I looked tired and worn out.
            西比爾: 我不知道我看上去如此精疲力盡。
            Danny: No, what I'm trying to say is, people need leisure time once in a while.
            丹尼: 不,我想說的是人偶爾需要閑暇的時光。
            Sybil: Yes, that's certainly true.
            西比爾: 是呀,那確實是真的。
            Danny: The human body needs downtime to recuperate and to regenerate.
            丹尼: 人的身體需要停下來康復體魄,改過自新。
            Sybil: Okay, I guess that's true.
            西比爾: 好吧,我想這是事實。
            Danny: Let me rephrase that. People need time away from work to get ready for more work.
            丹尼: 讓我換種說法吧。人們需要從工作中脫離一段時間,才能為以后更多的工作做好準備。
            Sybil: Are you saying you're planning on giving me more work?
            西比爾: 你是指你計劃分配給我更多的任務?
            Danny: No, no, no. Let me put it another way. It's imperative that you don't work this weekend.
            丹尼: 不不不。我換種說法吧。這個周末你可以不必去工作。
            Sybil: Why? What's going on this weekend? Are you saying that something big is happening in the department this weekend and I'm being left out?
            西比爾: 為什么?這周末有什么事情嗎?你是指這周末咱們部門有很重要的活動,而我卻不能參加嗎?
            Danny: No, not at all. What I'm trying to say is...would you like to go out with me Saturday night?
            丹尼: 不,根本不是。我想說的是...你愿不愿意星期六晚上陪我出去?
            Sybil: Oh, I guess I didn't catch your drift earlier. You're asking me out for Saturday.
            西比爾: 啊,我剛才沒有領會你的意思。你邀請我星期六跟你出去約會。
            Danny: Yes, I am.
            丹尼: 是的。
            Sybil: Then, I accept.
            西比爾: 那么,我接受。
            Danny: Really?
            丹尼: 真的嗎?
            Sybil: Yes, as long as you promise never to ask me out on a first date ever again!
            西比爾: 是的,只要你答應我再也不在第一次約會時約我出去!