亚洲免费乱码视频,日韩 欧美 国产 动漫 一区,97在线观看免费视频播国产,中文字幕亚洲图片

      1. <legend id="ppnor"></legend>

      2. 
        
        <sup id="ppnor"><input id="ppnor"></input></sup>
        <s id="ppnor"></s>

        英語交際口語1000句:板球

        字號:

        Todd: So, Selvam, you said you like cricket very much.
            Selvam, 你說你非常喜歡板球。
            Selvam: Yes, sure.
            對呀。
            Todd:and who is the best player in the world? Cricket player?
            那誰是世界上最棒的板球運動員呢?
            Selvam: According to my view, Mr. Sachin Tendulkar is the best player.
            要我說,是Tendulkar Sachin先生。
            Todd: Oh, and he's from India?
            哦,他來自印度嗎?
            Selvam: Yeah, he's from India.
            對,他來自印度。
            Todd: OK, is he from the south of India or?
            好的,那他是來自南印度還是?
            Selvam: He's north India.
            北印度。
            Todd: He's from north India. And he's a very good batter?
            他來自北印度。那他一定是個非常棒的擊球手了?
            Selvam: Yeah, batsman.
            對,擊球手。
            Todd: Batsman
            擊球手?
            Selvam: Batsman.
            恩擊球手。
            Todd: OK, so in cricket how many times do you bat in one day?
            好的,那在板球運動中一天要擊多少次球?
            Selvam: How many times you bat?
            擊多少次球?
            Todd: How many times do you get to try to hit the ball?
            就是你要試著去擊球多少次?
            Selvam: Until you are out you can bat. Until you are out you can bat.
            直到你出局了才可以擊球。直到你出局了才可以擊球。
            Todd: Oh, really but you only get one time. Like in baseball you bat and another person bats
            哦是嘛,但你只有一次機會。像棒球那樣,你將球發(fā)給另一個人,然后那人再擊嗎?
            Selvam: No, it's not like that. Until you get out you can play.
            不,不是那樣的。直到你出線了才可以擊球。
            Todd: Oh, really,
            哦是嘛?
            Selvam: Yeah.
            對!
            Todd: Oh, OK
            哦,我知道了。
            Selvam: It's like that.
            就是那樣的。
            Todd: Wow and do you play cricket with your friends?
            哇你都是跟你的朋友玩板球嗎?
            Selvam: Yes, yes, I used to play cricket with my friends.
            恩是的,我過去常跟朋友玩。
            Todd: You said this guys name, what's it, I'm sorry?
            你剛剛說的那個人叫什么名字著?不好意思我忘記了。。
            Selvam: Sachin Tendulkar.
            Sachin Tendulkar.
            Todd: Wow! I don't know him. See I like baseball. Do you know who Barry Bonds is?
            哇,我不知道他。我是比較喜歡棒球的。你知道Barry Bonds?
            Selvam: Yeah, sorry, I don't know anything about baseball.
            不好意思,不知道,我對棒球無從了解。
            Todd: Well, that's OK. You teach me about cricket and I'll teach you about baseball.
            好吧。你剛給我講了板球運動,那換我來給你講講棒球吧。