亚洲免费乱码视频,日韩 欧美 国产 动漫 一区,97在线观看免费视频播国产,中文字幕亚洲图片

      1. <legend id="ppnor"></legend>

      2. 
        
        <sup id="ppnor"><input id="ppnor"></input></sup>
        <s id="ppnor"></s>

        職場社交英語 Lesson 26:她還真像個女超人

        字號:

        職場社交英語 Lesson 26:她還真像個女超人
            SCENE⑤ B 會議結束后
            【她還真像個女超人】
            Dave: Either we'll be millionaires, or we won't... won't have a dime.
            戴夫: 當不成百萬富翁,就當……身無分文。
            Elvin: And it's all coming down to the next three weeks.
            艾文: 接下來的三個星期就會見真相。
            Dave: The only person who seems confident the software will be done on time is Zina.
            戴夫: 只有吉娜有信心,軟件會準時完成。
            Elvin: Yeah, she is some kind of Superwoman, isn't she?
            艾文: 對啊,她還真像個女超人,你說是不是?
            Dave: 1) Failure just isn't an 2) option for her. I'm glad she's on our team.
            戴夫: 失敗這兩個字不在她的字典里。我很高興她跟我們是同一伙的。
            語言詳解
            A: Do I have any other options?
            我有其他選擇嗎?
            B: You have to pick them up at six A.M.
            你得在早上六點的時候來拿。
            【It's all coming down to...成敗攸關于……】
            come down to是指情況到了最后成敗的關頭,短期內就要見真相:
            A: It's all coming down to these last two days.
            成敗就看這最后兩天了。
            B: We can do it!
            我們做得到的!
            也可以指彼此的關系每況愈下,到達谷底:
            A: I need more money. Give me some.
            我還要錢。給我一點。
            B: Has our relationship just come down to this-money?
            我們的關系已走到了這樣,錢錢錢?
            你也可以說It came down to the point where...以表示情勢的發(fā)展已至最后的臨界點:
            A: It came down to the point where I had to make a decision.
            事已至此,我得做出決定。
            B: So you decided to quit your job and come here?
            所以你決定辭職到這里來?
            1) failure (n.) 失敗
            2) option (n.) 選擇