亚洲免费乱码视频,日韩 欧美 国产 动漫 一区,97在线观看免费视频播国产,中文字幕亚洲图片

      1. <legend id="ppnor"></legend>

      2. 
        
        <sup id="ppnor"><input id="ppnor"></input></sup>
        <s id="ppnor"></s>

        gre詞匯順便做某事的表達方式

        字號:

        今天我們學習如何表示順便做某事。“Drop by”是一個很好的詞組,表示“順便拜訪,順便去做某事”:
            I'll drop by on my way home if I have time.
            有空的話回家途中我會順便來看你。
            My friends dropped by to see me on their business trip.
            我的朋友們出差途中,順便來看了我。
            Could you drop by to buy me some drugs on your way to your office?
            你能在去辦公室的路上,順便給我捎些藥回來吧?
            I’d like to drop by to visit one of our executive accounts.
            我想順便拜訪一下我們的一個重要客戶。
            Don’t bother to come over when you’re busy, just drop by anytime.
            忙時不用專門跑一趟,隨時順便過來一下就行了。
            另外一個順便做某事的詞組:“by the way”, 它是“順便,附帶說說”的意思:
            By the way, I’ve got you a nice necklace.
            順便提一下,我給你帶來子一條漂亮的項鏈。
            By the way, what time is it now?
            順便問一下,現(xiàn)在幾點?
            By the way, have you met my cousin Betty?
            順便問一句,你見過表妹貝綈嗎?
            By the way, I’ve put your new arrangement on your calendar.
            順便告訴你一聲,我已經在你的日歷上把你的新安排放上去了。
            By the way, I can't see any distinction between these two cases.
            順便提一下,我看不出這兩個案例有什么不同。